Questions of the heart….

My heart aches, my heart aches for you,
Are you out there? Please give me a clue,
Do you feel the same, do you wish to be complete?
By an distant stranger, to whisk you of your feet,

Have we crossed paths, have our eyes met,
Did you see me, & wished your heart could forget,
Have you felt the weakness, in your knees?
It means I’m close, come & find me please,

If we crossed paths, would we communicate?
Would my heart skip a beat, & my pupils dilate,
Could you accept, all the baggage I carry?
Would you chase away my demons, & make me happy,

If nights get lonely, & the nights are cold
I will reach out, for your hand to hold,
Maybe you can feel me, or is it just a fantasy,
Time will tell, if you’re a dream or reality.

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Questions of the heart….

1. What a romantic you are! Heartachingly bittersweet. There is nothing that will stop the right one from finding their way to a heart as open and loving. Wonderful poem, i share so many of those questions.

2. carlalouise89 says:

This was beautiful! ❀

3. takeru212 says:

This a a gorgeous morning read. Definitely lovey and longing. great work I almost want to write a response to it

4. Very relatable and universal as a feeling. πŸ’™πŸ’™

5. WispsofSmoke says:

This is beautiful. The third section is my favorite πŸ™‚

6. Pingback: New Poem: Answers to a Heartbeat | To Break the limits and boundaries

7. Always a pleasure to read

8. Oh my god, my morning is complete now. Beautiful

9. i admire the pure honest nature of your work,tone and feel, you have alot of depth and sentiment peace

10. tmezpoetry says:

So deep the longing… so true for every one of us until we find it πŸ™‚

11. Such a beautiful poem, vulnerable, sincere – I wish I’d seen this earlier to respond – I’m so pleased that the world has shown you how amazing you are and such an awesome inspiration to so many. Such a heart you have – you deserve to have all the answers and enough love to lift you even higher than you already are. Sending you Love and Joy this day x πŸ™‚

You will find…your’e loved

13. just beautifully written you have some talent there!!!!

14. pwnbhtt says:

beautiful πŸ˜ƒ

15. V. Ananya says:

I know exactly how this feels like… πŸ™‚

16. John says:

I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I by
    no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for
    me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content
    as you did, the internet might be a lot more helpful than ever before.

17. lovelibertylife says:

“Time will tell if your dream or reality,” so very true. I long for my love, where she may be. In the country or in the city. I shall find her this day, tomorrow isn’t promised. Now is reality, at peace with the present. I am One with my love, now cause Destiny has spoken. Together at last, no more longing for vanity. Complete me fully, and restore our sanity! I figured I would play around with some words. You are very inspirational. Very easy to relate to. I like you so much, I might even date you. You have me in the “flow,” where now shall we go?
    What are the chances of you writing a poem for the memorial of my twin brother. He just gave up the ghost, two days before Christmas. I would want you as a guest on my blog: lovelibertylife.com.

18. lovelibertylife says:

No pressure, but please consider. I want something original with your style and tone. If you could use words like ” soul at ease,” “please,” believe or soul at rest…be blessed. I want a redemption theme or graduation from earth, and he struggled with drug addiction; so, try to incorporate the appropriate words. Words like: faith, joy, peace, love, liberty, life (LLL) hence the name lovelibertylife.com. I would be willing to pay for it, if necessary. You would be doing a good deed and could get some exposure. We can do it your way. If you are willing and need more details, check out me blog and look at these