My Pride…

My capabilities, leave me frustrated,
People ignore, & I’m highly underestimated.
Only viewing the surface, & the outside,
Maybe it’s my own fault, because I hide.

Skills & knowledge, I hold to strive,
Teaching others, so they can thrive,
Don’t misjudge, I will not stay,
For you to see, there’s more to a display,

Experienced more, than you could fathom,
The survival skills held, you would’nt imagine,
Always bettering myself, so I can shout,
You can’t take pride, in how I turned out!

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to My Pride…

1. WispsofSmoke says:

This one is a little feisty! I like πŸ™‚ Nothing better than being a success and turning and being able to say, see, I did it on my own.

2. “My capabilities, leave me frustrated,
    People ignore, & I’m highly underestimated.
    Only viewing the surface, & the outside,
    Maybe it’s my own fault, because I hide.”

those lines are so amazing, just amazing.

3. pwnbhtt says:

Maybe it’s my own fault, because I hide.

these lines
    touched me,pierced me, i’m like water filled balloon

4. Eric says:

Brilliant! I like this one a lot! πŸ™‚

‘The survival skills held, you wouldn’t imagine’ …this line comes through in all you do … some see more than you believe … hold your hand from a distance … listen to the whispers of your lines and spaces … proud of you … because you are you.

6. EDC writing is right – there’s many from afar that appreciate your worth, your talents, your success, want to hold your hand and encourage you. You radiate a beautiful heart and soul……. and that can ONLY come from YOU. x

7. thia licona says:

Hi Katrina,
    I sure like your way of expression. I’m writing an email to you. Hope u ck it soon. BTW I really like your background so? I’ been spending my time changing my background with my own version of yours. How is that for a hacker? lol Still working on it. That’s my problem–I’m in love with my own amateur work and it takes a lot of my time that I could? O well, no need to fuss. Father takes care of all things for me. Hope u ck the post for today.. http://www.thia-basilia.com/ .

And I know I will soon hear from you one way or the other in my inbox. πŸ™‚
    His love in my heart for you and for all, thiaBasilia

8. rakhioverhere says:

Perfect..perfect..perfect πŸ™‚

9. From what I’ve witnessed on here you should be taking a hell of a lot of pride in you. Being underestimated is a double edged sword. You get to impress but are never given the chance. You should never hide your talents, if your writing is any indication of the rest of you the world needs you as a guiding light!!

10. Naynesh Pasari's Blog says:

A treat to read ! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

11. V. Ananya says:

So true!
    You just spoke my heart out in that poem! πŸ˜€ Thanks a lot!

12. πŸ‘‹πŸ½βœ”οΈπŸ‘πŸ½ amen !!! Amen and amen!!!!