Living on another plane…

Feeling toxic, to my dismay,
Being friendly, but emotions I can’t convey,
Not realising, the effect I have,
Frustrating myself, making others mad.

Connection barrier, between me & the universe,
The masks I wear, are usually diverse.
You won’t see & you could never feel,
Life as me, as life doesn’t seem real.

Truthfully I’m lost, & alone inside,
As it’s emotions, that make you feel alive,
Imagine if yours, we’re taken away,
There’s nothing remaining, could you last a day?

Writing about something, that doesn’t exist,
Words of trickery, with a twist,
Dreaming of, what I rhyme,
Hoping I will magically heal, within time.

About thedarkestfairytale

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Living on another plane…

1. this is so well written, i love the flow of every words. Marvelous

2. I love how seem to effortlessly rhyme so perfectly… This is so brilliant.

3. Very touching. 🙂

So tied in knots till the right end pulled to unravel into the arms of someone…you will

5. Captain Q says:

All this feels familiar, like I’ve been exactly there.

6. wolfsbanepoetry says:

Beautifully written, really heartbreaking thoughts here..

7. ANM7 says:

Sometimes with an artist, one must be careful in commenting, because if we take the written word at face value, with an artist, in some cases the artist is being creative, experimenting in the wearing of different masks. The writer is exploring. That having been said, there actually are a lot of folk who fee, like this as described. There are some who are not happy feeling like this, as there are some who enjoy feeling like this as described. Put all that aside and if you will pardon me, nonetheless, I see someone who is questing, searching for a way, artistically, in which to describe something, not necesssarily before one, yet definitely on the mind. I am analytical, so pardon my thoughts. Now, you have talent. and what is more awesome, you should be encouraged. Listen, I don’t have a big following so don’t fear to discard some or all of what I say. Mind you, I write stuff that alienates people, I’m not ashamed or proud to admit it. It is what it is. I see a good prospects for you, due to your willingness to look. Thanks for this posts dear.

8. I think what you do – writing – will go some way to feeling the way you need and want to feel xx beautiful and poignant as always!

9. z3ng33kgr7 says:

Thought provoking and understood…*hugs*

10. Ξnigma says:

This is beautifully written.
    Poignant yet serene.