Confliction…

Wings of an angel, fire of the devil,
Halo above, force so fearful,
Light in the heart, darkness in the eyes,
Unpredictable, & full of surprise,

An innocent smile, or devilish grin,
Mind of prayers, or dark sins,
Lust so warm, love too cold
Captured heart, or a deal sold.

Gentle beauty, or evil temptation,
Luring purity, or addictive sensation,
Touch of heaven, or wrath of hell,
Is it fate, or a deadly spell?

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Confliction…

Wow absolutely brilliant!

2. Oh I really liked this! It’s a fantastic read. You’ve really captured the conflicted essence of the human spirit. You know it actually reminds me of…every single woman I’ve met. Haha. Dangerous, the lot of you! πŸ˜‰

3. Brilliant! I loved it πŸ˜€ especially because of the fact that it talks about Heaven and Hell. I hope and pray to make it to Heaven!

4. Monochrome nightmares says:

An excellent piece of writing.

5. Eleanor says:

Great writing.

6. Eleanor says:

This poem draws you in, takes you with it, really captures the opposing facets we all have. Brilliant.

7. mandibelle16 says:

Amazing poem. I think honestly, we have the capability to be both evil and good. I think. And many people will disagree when it comes down to it, we are innately born bad but we choose to do good. I’m a Christian do this fits with their view. So I don’t think it’s fate or an evil spell, at some point or another, we choose to do good or continue in evil. Eve the most evil people, at some point had a choice, new they were doing wrong and not right.

• I think so people are more evil that others, but the world makes us who we are, we are animals/predators and we live on instincts it’s part of nature. So either way anyone is cable of both, just some more than others are evil and some more than others are good. Thank you for commenting as always lovely x

8. cahood16 says:

Reblogged this on chrystalclear.me and commented:
    I love this! Such beauty that portrays the conflict within.