Confliction

Wings of an angel & fire of the devil
The halo above with a light so fearful,
Depth in the heart & darkness in the eyes
Unpredictable & full of surprise.

An innocent smile or a devilish grin
A mind of prayers or a book of sin,
Lust so warm but love too cold
A captured heart or a deal sold.

Gentle beauty or evil temptation
Luring purity or addictive sensation,
Touch of heaven or wrath of hell
Is it fate or a deadly spell?

Hello Thank you for reading. If you would like to contact me please email thedarkest-fairytale@hotmail.com
This entry was posted in Beauty & Magic, Creative, Fairytales and Myths, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Confliction

Wow absolutely brilliant!

2. Oh I really liked this! It’s a fantastic read. You’ve really captured the conflicted essence of the human spirit. You know it actually reminds me of…every single woman I’ve met. Haha. Dangerous, the lot of you! 😉

3. Brilliant! I loved it 😀 especially because of the fact that it talks about Heaven and Hell. I hope and pray to make it to Heaven!

4. Monochrome nightmares says:

An excellent piece of writing.

5. Eleanor says:

Great writing.

6. Eleanor says:

This poem draws you in, takes you with it, really captures the opposing facets we all have. Brilliant.

7. mandibelle16 says:

Amazing poem. I think honestly, we have the capability to be both evil and good. I think. And many people will disagree when it comes down to it, we are innately born bad but we choose to do good. I’m a Christian do this fits with their view. So I don’t think it’s fate or an evil spell, at some point or another, we choose to do good or continue in evil. Eve the most evil people, at some point had a choice, new they were doing wrong and not right.

• I think so people are more evil that others, but the world makes us who we are, we are animals/predators and we live on instincts it’s part of nature. So either way anyone is cable of both, just some more than others are evil and some more than others are good. Thank you for commenting as always lovely x

8. cahood16 says:

Reblogged this on chrystalclear.me and commented:
    I love this! Such beauty that portrays the conflict within.