Peace….

Peace is something, we strive to hold,
We say the words, but another story is told,
Peace can only be found, with blood and gore,
Do we even remember, what we’re fighting for.

But what is peace, do we have an answer?
To stop the fighting, to rid the cancer,
One dark soul, is like a disease,
Infecting minds, of those that please.

So what is peace, happiness & Joy?
It’s a word we throw around, like a toy,
The true meaning, may be lost,
How is found? does it come at a cost?

We must unite, and stand together,
We’ll pass this world, to our little treasures,
It should be a happy world, we see & hear,
Not a place, our children will fear.

K    🙂

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Peace….

1. Molly-Louise says:

beautiful thoughts 🙂

2. Nan Mykel says:

We’ll pass this world, to our little treasures,
    It should be a happy world, we see & hear,
    Not a place, our children will fear.

I like he way this ends. Thanks.

3. tarnishedsoul says:

Absolutely wonderful! ❤

4. auburnrhyme says:

Absolutely beautiful

5. Morgan says:

Beautiful post

6. Rajiv says:

Ah… You ask deep questions…

7. Absolutely beautiful call to arms! A dark exploration of something that should be so simple to achieve but is constantly mired in controversy.
    You pose some brilliantly thought provoking questions I wish I had the answer for, no matter how much I strive the solutions never hold.
    Fantastic piece, im really interested to know where the inspiration has come from, to me your words appear written with a personal ache.

8. Amazing post…. keep up the good work.. weave your emotions into words

9. Hear hear beautiful fairytale!

10. wwwpalfitness says:

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

As with all you do, I saw the post where you were asked to contribute … a compliment to you … this I feel beyond any expectation … you are you and I love the way you can be …

12. dornahainds says:

Peace is something we strive to hold (remove your original comma here)

Peace can only be found with blood and gore (remove your original comma here)

Infecting minds (again no need for a comma here)

It’s a word we throw around no need for comma)

Does(does) it come at a cost?

The true meaning (remove original comma)

• This is how I write, other may not understand but it breaks it down from how i say it, to how its written, x

• dornahainds says:

Ah, allow me to apologizes for my over zealous suggestions, and really that’s all anything that I ever write or rewrite, ‘it’s merely a suggestion that u can choose to accept or disregard.’

I will say also, ‘that this would be considered a new form of writing, a writing style that I have not been introduced until coming by your writing.’

It’s very refreshing. 😉 🙂

• Probably because I’m not a writer only started in January, so not exactly cued on writing styles so I chose my own, and thank you for the suggestion xx

13. 👏👏👏👏👏

14. mandibelle16 says:

Lovely piece. On earth,I think, we have small moments and eras of piece in certain areas of the world, and at certain times in our lives. I think God can give peace in the hearts of believers, in the most awful situations granting a calmness despite sorrow, pain, disaster. Humanity, I think will never be one in peace, for that we can only look to heaven where there is a peace so still and perfect, we cannot even imagine. But the little glimpses of peace we have on earth, give us an idea and give us pause. Great writing. My opinion most of this.