Gates to hell..

They say, there are three gates
To hell, looking at the state of the world. I’m guessing, one is inside us.

Hello Thank you for reading if you would like to contact me please email
This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Gates to hell..

1. I’d say all reside in this world, one in each of our hearts.

2. Neat! And I think I know where I can find another one …

3. Simon says:

I think that’s true, but also the gates to heaven are too.

No matter what gate passed through beware those that close behind you …

5. wwwpalfitness says:

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

6. Nam H Nguyen says:

Where would you say the others are?

7. Morgan says:

It seems that way. I think the other two gates are within the first one. Which is people doing crazy wrong things. Trouble always leads to tragic

8. mySestina says:

Hey Dear.. let me invite you to join the Blogger’s Pool. Many bloggers have joined and are connected to each other through the same. Here is the link..

9. Rajiv says:

Do you know who the twin of the Devil is?

10. ooft…how so very apt

Although on balance there’s a few gates to heaven inside us too. They’re sometimes harder to open πŸ˜„

11. mikesnexus says:

heaven and hell … both always real and visible in our daily lives … both within and without … experienced daily, its our choice which path to follow. Thanks for the thought provoking post, causing me much introspection, and possibly even a blog post/poem πŸ™‚