Infatuation…

Moonlight.
Falling in love,
With everything
Beautiful,
Yet everything,
Unreachable.

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Infatuation…

1. Casual Procrastinator says:

I know that feeling. It kinda leaves the rest of the night in a haze.

2. Morgan says:

I like this poem, it is lovely. I feel like this sometimes

3. This is beautiful. In love, with beauty itself. How are you?

4. pawan says:

lovely 🙂

As ever beautiful … the last line the telling one for you

6. ooooh, love this. Reminds me of me!

7. “Everything unreachable…or that needs to be thrown back.” 😦

8. mandibelle16 says:

This I understand. Beauty is so easy to love and want. I’m thinking of an old song by a band called Creed about beauty. Check out the lyrics here. It’s always the poetry of the words I’ve liked more than the song. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/creed/beautiful.html

9. Bernadette says:

Sometimes all that beauty does give you the heady feeling of new love.

10. I think we all do this to a degree….

11. Sara Kenneth says:

This is soooooo beautiful… I love it… 😘💞😊

12. Robert says:

Beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing this with the world! 🙂

13. The stars, the quiet of the night, full of shadows and hidden things, kissed by a passing breeze, and the glow of the moon peeking from behind a cloud– all magic and awesome wonder. Thanks.

14. Become More Healthy Blog says:

Reblogged this on Become More Healthy Blog and commented:
    I guess I have to scroll back and read some of the stuff you’ve written before we became acquainted with one another… the only thing is, I may end up re-blogging all of your blog entries! They’re always awesome and amazing, just as you are!