I’m the girl,
Looking up,
After the stars,
Captivated by the
Falling in love,
With everything
Yet everything,

Hello Thank you for reading if you would like to contact me please email
This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Infatuation…

1. Casual Procrastinator says:

I know that feeling. It kinda leaves the rest of the night in a haze.

2. Morgan says:

I like this poem, it is lovely. I feel like this sometimes

3. This is beautiful. In love, with beauty itself. How are you?

4. pawan says:

lovely 🙂

As ever beautiful … the last line the telling one for you

6. ooooh, love this. Reminds me of me!

7. “Everything unreachable…or that needs to be thrown back.” 😦

8. mandibelle16 says:

This I understand. Beauty is so easy to love and want. I’m thinking of an old song by a band called Creed about beauty. Check out the lyrics here. It’s always the poetry of the words I’ve liked more than the song.

9. Bernadette says:

Sometimes all that beauty does give you the heady feeling of new love.

10. I think we all do this to a degree….

11. Sara Kenneth says:

This is soooooo beautiful… I love it… 😘💞😊

12. Robert says:

Beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing this with the world! 🙂

13. The stars, the quiet of the night, full of shadows and hidden things, kissed by a passing breeze, and the glow of the moon peeking from behind a cloud– all magic and awesome wonder. Thanks.

14. Become More Healthy Blog says:

Reblogged this on Become More Healthy Blog and commented:
    I guess I have to scroll back and read some of the stuff you’ve written before we became acquainted with one another… the only thing is, I may end up re-blogging all of your blog entries! They’re always awesome and amazing, just as you are!

15. Pingback: Infatuation… | The Darkest Fairytale