Carnival…

Heads a fucking carnival
Its partying to loud,
It’s rather hysterical.
Starting out slow
This shit became a ritual.
Sorry dear but i’m not normal
Just one fucked up individual,
Don’t waste your time on me
I’m too complex
For this fucked up reality.
The noise doesn’t drown
To the bottom of any bottle,
And people look up to me
Like some role model.
If only they had a clue
I’ll leave a path of destruction,
Like I always do.

About thedarkestfairytale

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Carnival…

1. Become More Healthy Blog says:

Reblogged this on Become More Healthy Blog and commented:
    You’re not messed up like you think, you’re just a genius with too much going through your mind at once… John Lennon had the same situation, as many other great people do (and have) and I understand completely!

Bravo on the awesome writing, poetry, lyrics, and philosophical insights!
    You’ll be fine!

• Thank you lovely, I know I will be tomorrow is a new day x

• Become More Healthy Blog says:

You changed your photo… this one is great, and the other one was great… wait, they’re all great!

Anyway, Sweet Dreams, Dear Friend!

• Haha thank you much appreciated, I changed my hair colour so photo had to change x

• Become More Healthy Blog says:

The new look is fabulous, the old look was fabulous, and the next look will also be fabulous… besides, the beauty comes from within! The outer shell does not much matter. The height, the weight, the age, the appearance… they’re all meaningless.

• Exactly,…thank you x

• Become More Healthy Blog says:

Oh, you will probably get a kick out of this… there are people (quite a few actually… mostly younger ladies) who have blogs, and were following mine, but when I leave them a comment, they don’t approve it, and when I re-blog one of their posts, they don’t approve the re-blog notification comment… so, I deleted them and stopped following them!

Guess they’re “little goody two shoes girls” who don’t want to associate with intellectual gladiators like you and me!

They only want to blog mostly to their friends and other little goody two shoes girls who are cut from the same proverbial cloth!

• Haha oh dear, that’s bad, I don’t have any of my friends on here as they don’t know I write, but always happy to make new friends, and everyone is draw from the same cloth we eat breathe and die the same so we can’t think someone is less worthy than another.. I’m happy to part of your friends z

2. cwaugh212 says:

You certainly make a case for a “head case”. Powerful.

3. Haha. I definitely relate to this. Though, I would say I’m too simple for this fucked up reality. But that’s just me. “Too complex” is fine as well. 🙂

Too complex … not the you I see … everything and everyone much simpler than it/they seem … says he the scientist to you the geek! (he remembers everything!)

5. karuchan90 says:

I also nominated you for the same award…. 😛 I came to let ya know that I’ve been having some pingback issues and I don’t know if you ever got the notification so I came to let ya know…your work is very creative, I love it. It’s the type of work that I’m really into and keeps me attached to it, good job on getting two nominations!