Diseased by darkness..

As far as I can tell
I’ve already died once,
And I woke up in this hell.
My mind is a deadly disease
I’m not always in control,
When darkness is overtaking me.
The voices don’t drown
I despise this person inside,
So I turn the mirrors around.
It’s like an evil switch
I go from light to dark,
From angel to bitch.
I’ve walked this life on empty
Filled with secrets & masks,
Surrounded by an awful energy.
There’s a demon in my head
Writing itself into my life,
So I’ll never die when I’m dead.
The rage turns me into stone
Injecting it’s shadows,
Down into my bones.
It’s screaming to open the door
The sins of this life,
Wrapped around my core.
This mind & body it stole
Because when I wake tomorrow,
I don’t know who will be in control.

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Diseased by darkness..

1. Simon says:

I get where you’re at. Cant be nice having the monster in you.

2. Bernadette says:

A frightening poem.

3. You’re singing my song.

I get the feeling you will never be beaten … your spirit wont allow.

5. I can relate, dealing with inner demons is not easy.

6. Dearest Girl, God has given us this Beautiful Earth and this Precious Life, to Enjoy.
    What are your doing ? Stop such thoughts racing through your mind!!
    There is no “demon” inside you. You have only “GOD” inside you. Be Grateful for what you have in Life, because there are “people” who are praying for what Life you have.
    An Empty Mind is a Devil’s Workshop.
    The more you think Negative, the more Life for you will become Negative.
    You are born in this world for a Purpose. To grow up, to stand on your feet, to be a Mother, to Help people, to Enjoy your talents.
    You Die only Once. But You Live Life Everyday.

7. Frank says:

I couldn’t resist commenting. Well written!

8. mandibelle16 says:

Powerful and feels like it’s confusing and hard to never know.

9. Rajiv says:

Take it one day at a time

I am thinking of getting a Loki tattoo… to recognise the trickster within all of us

10. Amy says:

I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

11. lovelibertylife says:

I love it, once again. You don’t believe in God? Come on girl, you have to believe in something higher than yourself. You appear to be a Goddess, so their must be a God. Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonai, Elohim…..Call God the Father, the Forse, the Source of Allah, or All Words….. The Master Code of the Cosmos….So many names, but none like Jesus Emanuel Hosanna and El Camino the Kingdom Domain and computer codes and binary language logo’s and l X Z the Kingdom Domain
    The letters of recommendation for a New standard of our online education without being hacked and watched is:. I am just wondering who is behind the internet marketing company which specialises in SEO search engine optimization is a laughing stock and ready to go to the Kingdom Domain. I am a self-proclaimed Prophet of God and l speak with you my phone and computer codes and..
    Sorry it doesn’t make perfect sense. I am on to something though.

12. Pingback: Diseased by darkness.. | The Darkest Fairytale