Writers

Writing isn’t a choice
It’s a part of you,
Tattooed into the DNA
Printed onto every organ
It’s a passion born to stay.
Writers lead two lives,
One in reality
The other on paper,
You are the lead roles
Aswell as the editor.
It’s an addiction
A drug you can’t forget
Armed with words,
Fantasies and hope
Embedded into ink,
From every breath
To every sunset.
It’s a beauty yet a curse
From the life you lead
To the life you dream,
The thoughts explode
From every seam.
It’s a parallel world
A portal of art,
Mirrored into your life
Scripted into your heart.
And as the author
You’ll live & experience
Everything twice.

About thedarkestfairytale

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Writers

1. Adventures of a Slutty Girl says:

This might be your best ever! So true!

2. Pingback: Writers by the darkest fairy – girlwiththepinkphone

3. mariaholm says:

I enjoyed the sentence “you will live and experience everything twice” so true as a writer we dig down into memories and situations from now or from a distant time and look at it again and bring it up to be counted as useful for ourselves and then perhaps for our readers too

4. A triumphant of poetry heart and message.

My favorite poem of yours. πŸ™‚ I’m honored to be part of your poetic creativeness.

5. I told someone the other day that I write like a madwoman, but you describe it so much better! I’m reblogging….

6. Reblogged this on learningtolivelikewaterblog and commented:
    I often have said I write like an obsessed madwoman, but this poem by The Darkest Fairytale explains it better!

7. AgreedπŸ˜„
    Perfect piece for all the writers here. I defy any of them not to have it resonate powerfully within them.

8. Kris says:

Part of the reason I highlighted you in my blog. I enjoy your writing.

9. Ananya says:

Very, very true…!!

10. Deaths_Writer says:

Yes yes and yes again

11. Rajiv says:

Love it! Super!

12. simonfalk28 says:

I resonate especially with the first and last lines. πŸ™‚

13. oldpoet56 says:

Very nice article ma’am, it is a good read. I am going to go ahead and reblog this one for you. It is obvious that you are a very good writer so I want some of my readers to be able to see and read your work.

14. Anna Cottage says:

Its exactly how I feel. I have to write at least once a day, its a drug I can’t not write. Sometime I will sit with paper and pen or in front of a keyboard and “where are the words” then sudden it all explodes and words flow. Does not matter what time of day or where I am, thoughts in my mind sitting in my bath have to reach for paper pen quickly jot them down, yes it is a force within that pulls, but then I was encouraged to write and for that I am eternally grateful.

15. Pingback: Writers | The Darkest Fairytale