Clearing space

It is okay,
To give yourself pep talks
I shout at myself daily,
Like suck it up bitch
Get a grip pussy,
You’re doing your best.
Then to cheer myself up
I look at the scared faces
Sat on the train with me,
Working out if I’m normal
Or clinically insane.
I just smile back at them
& say I’m not talking to you,
I turn to my reflection
Point at myself and say,
“I’m answering that bitch”
Never had this much leg room.

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Clearing space

1. Matt says:

I am sooooo gonna try that!

2. Coyote from Orion says:

Excellent. Excellent

3. So love this !!! I have done this but not in front of people hahaha you are awesome!

4. Very real and honest. I do this all the time lol

5. Coyote from Orion says:

Just had a funny train ride before. A lot of crazies…. more like Trainspotting

• Coyote from Orion says:

Was a weird conversation. I sort of recognized them. The red and black are blowing out some cobwebs tonight. One quarter to go. Many players to come back. The kingdom under the mountain… I will be getting on to Amazon very soon. Another writer friend of mine from England who I purchase on Amazon is Chloe Thurlow. Check her out.

• Ahh I will do thank you xx

• Coyote from Orion says:

Ever heard of the knocker faeries? They come out at night, usually craftspeople, and they do job and perform tasks anonymously…. well, they were certainly busy last night 😄

• Haha no I haven’t , I need some of those x

• Coyote from Orion says:

A bloke just said on another blog that he felt a huge burden was lifted off his shoulders after having sex…. I am a bit perplexed though I don’t think I should ask him which direction he was facing…. not sure what to make of it. Like when the barbarian introduced me to the druid and the druid after 2 drinks blurted that he didn’t kiss a girl til he was 20. I had never encountered a bloke like that before. I reckon my cat would try to maim one of them if it ever came over

• Haha oh I should try and have sex see if that helps lol, my ex was the same if he was carrying any burdens or stress he would use sex to get rid of it, it was annoying to be fair x

• Coyote from Orion says:

I was just wondering why someone was applying pressure on his back…. not that there’s any lack of courage in whatever it is people do these days… I mean I sat through some twit talking about a nazi sympathizer the other day…. and afterwards I just thought I’d never known that Germans made keyboards in the 1930’s

Going into London by train today … think I’ll have a conversation with the dickhead in my brain!

7. Rajiv says:

Brilliant, milady!

8. wwwpalfitness says:

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

9. devereaux frazier says:

Reblogged this on Creative Writing Reblogged.

10. I love dirty talk. My only flaw is my need of a safe word xD