Socialising

I’m on defense
I’m on guard.
People may be social
And talk to me,
But when they talk
I just want to flee.

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Socialising

1. AJ says:

A perfect dive into a pool of watching humans.

2. Kris says:

Writing about me again! 😊

3. I’m looking to get out and in a year,I will!!!

4. I love this so much, omg…

Thing is Katrina you’ll always be noticed … standing as you and on a page of words

6. Coyote from Orion says:

Hope the weekend going well. Taurus new moon on Wednesday

7. simonfalk28 says:

So palpable. The rhyme keeps inviting the reader on to the next line… and the next.

8. Rajiv says:

Don’t flee from us Milady!

9. Something I have great difficulty with. I’ve been writing about it alot recently. mostly therapeutic unpublished to try and reach clarity. Hasn’t happened yet.
    I tell you this to let you know how this has truly resonated with me. I love the self analysis and the subtle feeling of dread you seed throughout.
    Brilliantly crafted piece.

I wonder, once your in a conversation about something you’re interested and passionate in, do you have difficulty stopping? I’m really bad for that. I just ramble on and can’t read thr signs that people want me to stop It’s like all the social anxiety floodgates have broke.