Flamed

The deathly call.
A fire can only burn
When there is fuel,
I’m burnt by the flames
Of a life so cruel.

About thedarkestfairytale

This entry was posted in Everyday Life, Fairytale, Internet, Poems, Relationships, Social, The Mind, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Flamed

1. tarnishedsoul says:

Unfortunately, I have felt these feelings for far too long!
    Sometimes we need to find another fuel source to keep the flame burning.

2. I love how beautiful this has been crafted. Finding a way to beautifully express tragedy is confusingly calming.
    Utterly fantastic piece!

3. Beautifully written! There is one who can fan your embers

I will miss you more than anyone … I’ve today made my last post. You are very special poet Katrina … take care … Eric

5. But a phoenix rises from its flames, becoming only more stronger than ever.The metamorphosis is strenuous indeed but the change makes it worth it,so ride against the storm coz the shore is just a pace away,u might just not realize it because of the storm but do know that it is there, surely there..take care:)

6. This is what I ask every day. Beautifully written.

7. TheSentinel334 says:

So inspirational, I am only new to your works, and I am liking what I see. I am a mere novice at this stuff and you can only lead people like me tho better writings 😊😊. Respect

8. simonfalk28 says:

And so it does burn,
    with another flame,
    as you play so well,
    the poet’s game.

9. simonfalk28 says:

You’re welcome 😎

10. devereaux frazier says:

Reblogged this on Creative Writing Reblogged.